Sunday, July 02, 2006

Paving the road to hell redux; blog of the week

Oops, I said it again. But honest, folks, this time it's for real. I'm going to get off the matong and update this blog more frequently, whether anyone cares or not. After all, I'll be retiring soon and what do retired old farts do better than run off at the mouth about this and that, whether anybody is listening or not? And what better analog to blogging is there? So surfers, stay tuned, and googlebots, pay attention.

Anyway, this morning I was happy to discover an entertaining new blog centered on Asian food. It's Noodles and Rice, the Best in Asian Food, by Stef Patag. It's comforting to know that at any given moment there's someone in Cincinatti or wherever thinking of dim sum or whatever.

Oh, and part of the excuse for my absence from the blog is that I was here:

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Gary, thanks for visiting and for the mention! I found your website a while back and then lost it, so I'm so glad you found me instead! Adding you to my links now. Love your site and the forums... will be dropping by often! - stef at noodlesandrice.com

Gary Soup said...

Hey, Stef! Glad we hooked up. In case you didn't notice, I put a link to your blog on the eatingchinese home page. I'm looking forward to seeing you in the forums. And next time, I'll spell Cincinnati correctly!

Gary